Thursday, July 8, 2010

PTC/GPT Tracker

Okay, I've revised my GPT review a little. I'm now going to focus purely on PTC [paid to click] sites. Mainly because I don't have a credit card, so I can't really complete offers.
GPT Tracker [gpttracker dot com] is a pretty great service so far. Some of the sites are no longer active, but that's just annoying. GPT Tracker lists the sites that you've signed up with and shows your cash and points earnings from clicks, as well as referral and offer completion bonuses!

There are a few dozen sites that you can choose from for your personal GPT Tracker, but that's not even a FRACTION of the PTC/GPT sites out there! Check out part of my Tracker:


It takes a small amount of time to sign up for, confirm, and enter all of the sites into GPT Tracker. I would say that I spent about 5 minutes per sign-up. It's not difficult at all! I had some PTC accounts a few years ago, and I didn't have to provide a phone number or solve a captcha just to sign up. Those things are required on some of these sites. PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER! :) Just a tip.

I'm off to get clickin! :) Keep an eye out for my referral banners!

No comments:

Post a Comment